The abstract submission for ICEC 2019 Conference is now open. Please use the online submission system to complete the submission.
- International researchers and students working on relevant topics are welcomed to submit their recent research to the ICEC2019 Conference.
- Please use the abstract to present the key messages and outcomes of the research.
- Please note that each abstract has a word limit of 350 words.
All prospective authors are advised to read and familiarise themselves with the ICEC 2019 author guidelines before submitting an abstract for review. Any queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions should be original, previously unpublished work not currently under review by other publications. All submissions must be done electronically through the online submission portal during the submission window – 1 November 2018 to 23rd February 2019 (deadline extended).
Submissions will be considered for oral presentations of approximately 15 minutes in total.
For ICEC, we require an abstract of 350 words maximum (excluding any references).
Ensure that your abstract includes the following information:
- Applicability to the conference theme – ‘Energy and Buildings’; ‘Evolving Cities‘; or ‘Energy and Policies‘
- Implications for policy, if applicable
- Implications for practice, if applicable
A full reference list is not expected at abstract stage. Decisions and feedback on all submitted abstracts will be sent to Corresponding Authors in the week commencing 25th February 2019.
If you require any further information, or need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.